Brett Hickey, Founder & CEO of Star Mountain Capital will be moderating a panel at AltAssets Private Debt LP-GP Forum in London, UK on Thursday, October 5th. The panel will focus on Balancing Risk and Return – Reviewing the Spectrum of Debt Strategies, while exploring the following questions:
• How is private debt defined and how are characteristics changing?
• Should investors ‘play it safe’ with senior debt or diversify with an opportunistic portfolio?
• Do higher returns outweigh the increased risk of non-sponsored lending?
• How does the risk/return profile of lower-mid market debt compare with large cap deals?
• How does asset backed lending fit within a portfolio?
• To what extent must strategies vary across European countries?